PDG Ray Johnson, A-711

PDG death notices and details of Lions or Funeral service

Moderator: mdalions

PDG Ray Johnson, A-711

Postby mdalions » Fri Oct 27, 2006 06:55

In Memory of PDG Lion Ray Johnson, Ancaster Lions Club A711 (1933 - 2006)

There will be a Lions Memorial Service starting at 4.30pm Sunday October 29th at:
BAY GARDENS FUNERAL HOME, 1010 Botanical Drive (across from the Royal Botanical Gardens). BURLINGTON (905-527-0405)

The funeral will be On Monday October 30th at West Highland Baptist church, 1605 Garth St., Hamilton

The Johnson Family are requesting donations be made to a charity of your choice in memory of Lion Ray. Lion Ray was, however, passionate about Lions Quest, Lions Homes for the Deaf, Lions McInnes House (McInnes House is a home for the hearing impaired owned and operated by Lions). District A711 will be providing flowers on your behalf. I will ask that monies raised at our Christmas Cabinet meeting be donated to a charity in Lion Ray's name on behalf of District A711.

The Memorial will be carried out jointly between DG Paul Baker and Council Chair Dave Cole. The entire funeral home will be at our disposal. Those not able to be in the main room will be able to watch, live, on plasma TV screens from any of the other rooms. We are expecting large numbers from across the MD"A".

Lion Ray Johnson's Obituary can be seen on the District Website - http://www.a711lions.ca - click on "In Memorium" then scroll down to Region 25 then click on "Ray Johnson". Lion Ray has an impressive volunteer background at the local, Provincial and National levels. If anyone has any questions, please email me or call me (email is preferred as the phone is off the hook with arrangements being made!), and I will endeavour to get back to you in a timely fashion.

In Memory of Lion Ray Johnson

DG Paul Baker, A711[/url]
Lion Rick Lush
MD"A" Lions Forum Admin
admin@mdalions.org
mdalions
Site Admin

Return to Notices of PDGs Passing